Thursday, November 6, 2008

Next Blog

Once in a while, out of curiosity, I click on the link that says, Next Blog. I don't know how they categorize what Next means because the "next blog" to my Family Files blog has always been different. Anyway, today I clicked on the link and found this fashion blog. I was trying to find out what the language was and ended up typing in one of the words magazinok (magazine, I presume) and then got more links with the same strange language. I finally recognized the word, Magyar and so found out that this is a blog in Hungarian. The last entry was the most interesting with a model wearing knitted clothes that are pretty weird as far as clothing goes, but as far as art is concerned, very creative. Check it out at http://modellekesmindenmas.blogspot.com/

I also tried the next blog from this site and came up with an Italian photographer. At least I recognized the language this time! Look at the stunning photos of the carnival in Venice taken in November: http://angelobattaglia.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Giandrea said...

Those carnival pictures are breathtaking!